DISCIPLESHIP 101

This blog is designed to be a place where we can encourage and challenge one another as we follow the risen Lord Jesus together!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rhythm and Freedom

"God had rescued the Hebrews from bondage and oppression for relationship, intimacy, wholeness, and trust." - Darrrell Johnson.

"Hear oh Israel. The Lord is our God. The Lord is one." - Deuteronomy 6:4

Yesterdays message exposed my deep need for Jesus. Change my heart Jesus. Make me a master of nothing and a slave to your mercy.

Waltz me through these promises. Make these promises a beautiful, uninhibited dance of Joy that is fueled by a new heart.

Transform my dead soul into a bowl of sparkling wine.

Get me drunk.




With your spirt.
You are one. I'm so divided. Make me like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment