DISCIPLESHIP 101

This blog is designed to be a place where we can encourage and challenge one another as we follow the risen Lord Jesus together!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fifty-Seven Words...Revisited

This may seem trivial, but today as I was reading "Following Jesus", I looked at my copy of "Fifty-Seven Words that Change the World". I realized that the title described words that CHANGE the world, not CHANGED the world. Jesus' words are active, they are today, they are relevant and potent.

2 comments:

  1. E- man how we read over things. I have always called that book 57 words that "Changed" i even have that printed in the calendar! Love your post thanks for the observation. Man i miss the Flipside .......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on what Reid said. Thanks for the perspective Eric.

    ReplyDelete