DISCIPLESHIP 101

This blog is designed to be a place where we can encourage and challenge one another as we follow the risen Lord Jesus together!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Only you can Satisfy!

Ok, to be hip and cool (and to fit in) I will go the route of song lyric. Nolan turned me on to this incredible web-site and this song he shared with me and in "light" (see Steve's post) of todays sermon this song "Only you can Satisfy" by Caleb Clements (Click, Listen, then weep!) This song speaks my hearts desire and longing. Enjoy especially Pearl, Willy J, and Corsetto, i think you are going to dig this jam! Thanks Nolan!

Click on link- click on the player to listen to it!
http://www.worshipcentral.org/song/only-you-can-satisfy
-Reid

2 comments:

  1. Wow Reid! Killer post man! I really enjoyed that song!

    -Reid

    ReplyDelete
  2. "To live for Christ, I first must die
    To all the rivals in my life"

    Reid, you salty old sailor, this is an awesome song!

    ReplyDelete