DISCIPLESHIP 101

This blog is designed to be a place where we can encourage and challenge one another as we follow the risen Lord Jesus together!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 39

Honor your father and mother. On ThanksgivIng? Well played Reid, well played.

In all seriousness though, this was a great message to hear and have running through my mind all day. Family time with Corsettos is great but shoulders can rub. Understanding the weightiness that He commands me to grant my parents puts these small things into perspective. Thanks again God for knowing us better than we know ourselves!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously. I pretty much laughed out loud when I figured out which commandment we were studying today. Thanks, Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post and comment. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete