DISCIPLESHIP 101

This blog is designed to be a place where we can encourage and challenge one another as we follow the risen Lord Jesus together!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 27

Severe mercy. Reminds me of Let It All Out by Relient K

"And you said I know that this will hurt
But if I don't break your heart
Then things will just get worse
If the burden seems too much to bear
Remember the end will justify
The pain it took to get us there"

Thank you for taking us there. Thank you for not abandoning us. Thank you for being jealous for me. Thank you for not tolerating other gods. Thank you for designing me and perfectly satisfying that design.

On an different note:

"I will relate to the true God only to the degree that the true God is good for my idol." - Darrell Johnson

Bazinga.

1 comment: