DISCIPLESHIP 101

This blog is designed to be a place where we can encourage and challenge one another as we follow the risen Lord Jesus together!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thanksliving?????

Thanksliving!!!!! You know me - why didn't i think of that? I love it! The worldy powers that try to control me have been defeated. Operation Implementation is the name of the game. To live every moment thankful and in gratitude not only robs the powers but proclaims the victory of Christ. I see this so prominent right now talking to potential new/returning staff. "I have to work, I have to support myself, I can't get the time off, and on and on the powers tell them what to say rather than thanksliving forward and proclaiming the victory through our lifestyle. Has the Lord ever left or forsaken anyone in history? YES!!!!!! CHRIST- HIMSELF so that we would never be! So why do we think we will be the exception? Powers! Has there ever been a time where he was not faithful, was not good, was not kind, was not gentle, was not.......NOOOOOOOO! So why do we think He is going to start with us?

Lord make yourself real!

No comments:

Post a Comment