DISCIPLESHIP 101

This blog is designed to be a place where we can encourage and challenge one another as we follow the risen Lord Jesus together!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 2

My roommate was listening to this song this morning, Everything by Lifehouse

You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything.

He is everything. He is holy. He is love. God of wrath. God of love.

The song goes on to the chorus screaming

You're all I want. You're all I need.
You're Everything. Everything!!!

God gave me this discipleship program. It's been what I need, when I needed it. I want to discover more about Him, more about His Son, His Spirit. I'm excited for these next 11 weeks. Perfect wrath appeased by a perfect sacrifice. Faithful and shameless. What next?

1 comment:

  1. So good!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR3rK0kZFkg

    (keep the enthusiasm, but replace her words with "His strength is great, He can do anything good, I like his love, I like his wrath, I like his hope, I LIKE HIS EVERYTHING")

    ReplyDelete