DISCIPLESHIP 101

This blog is designed to be a place where we can encourage and challenge one another as we follow the risen Lord Jesus together!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dear Pearl.

"And he said to him, 'Son, you have always been with me, and all that I have is yours. But we had to celebrate and rejoice, for this brother of yours was dead and has begun to live, was lost and now is found.'"

Daughter, you have always been with me. Thank you for your diligence in service - thank you for spending your summers on a boat, for using your musical gifts to glorify me, for leading studies, fixing bikes, for showing up on Sunday mornings.

But look! This brother of yours was dead and has begun to live. I wish you would begin to live in the same way. He was lost and now is found. I wish you would allow me to truly find you and shower my love upon you.

Please, daughter, just come inside and join the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment