DISCIPLESHIP 101

This blog is designed to be a place where we can encourage and challenge one another as we follow the risen Lord Jesus together!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shake the world!

I cannot stop contemplating on the thought that our prayers affect everything. Since yesterday, that point brought up in 57 Words, it just continues to boggle me. So easy is it to think prayer is just a "good habit," but it's a flipping nuclear bomb to the world's direction! It's how we RELATE to God. Hello? Does that not sound crazy enough as it is? - relating to the creator of EVERYTHING. It's bizarre and amazing. And Of course Prayer is such a catalyst. It's how we hook up to God's will. I love it. I love being part of biblical history. Part of the church and disciples from Acts. Part of Christ's work. All by Praying. We are connected.

So Good.

2 comments:

  1. So good indeed. I don't even have any better words to respond than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love feeling like a part of this biblical history. I love the church family that's made possible over the internet and not because of some newfangled app but because of something like prayer and the love of Christ. Glad He's bombing your world, Trevon. Praying for you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete