DISCIPLESHIP 101

This blog is designed to be a place where we can encourage and challenge one another as we follow the risen Lord Jesus together!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Take My Hand

Sorry, another U2 Lyric. "Take my hand, you now I'll be there if you can, I'll cross the sky for your love . . . .hold on and hold on tightly - this love lasts forever." Thanks Jesus for crossing the sky for us. Thanks for your embrace. Thanks for taking on the shame of this very unholy vessel of wrath. Give me the wisdom to throw parties everyday for the lost children of Adam who like me on many days still reel from the pain that stems from the loss of the garden of Eden. Back to U2 --"I'll cross the sky for your love. Give you what I hold dear. Hold on and hold on tightly. Rise up on wings like eagles. You run, you run, you run and not grow weary. "

No comments:

Post a Comment