DISCIPLESHIP 101

This blog is designed to be a place where we can encourage and challenge one another as we follow the risen Lord Jesus together!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Ready set launch!

So! I have been working with a pastor at Highway, my church, for the past couple months setting up a college group! (as there has not been one for a few years) Gladly and thankfully I say tonight every|day has happened! We met at 7 and hung out, did a little mixer game, talked about what the group would start to look like, and prayed! It was awesome! :)

Prayer is needed as is reflection that only Christ is the one who changes things to glorify himself!

I've just been reflecting on prayer so much and how much this group relies on prayer is helping remind me to rely on prayer in general!

I'm even more excited for my fellow college aged peeps to see prayer more, and be part of prayer more, and and to be part of it together!

wOO!

3 comments:

  1. Trev, this is so exciting! I'm praying for you, Jehaan, the rest of every|day, and the Christ-centered community that's being built there. Miss you brother, I'll most definitely need to drop in on every|day when I'm back in the bay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trevor!! Congratulations. Prayed for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trevon, this is so exciting. Praying for you, my friend, and praying for your prayer life to be rich individually and corporately.

    ReplyDelete