DISCIPLESHIP 101

This blog is designed to be a place where we can encourage and challenge one another as we follow the risen Lord Jesus together!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hey all,

I've been meaning to post for a while about why I haven't posted all week.

The main problem is that I've been pretty sick with the flu. However, that's really both a symptom and a cause of the main reason - which is that I just really needed to rest.

So, although it's true that I haven't really had the mental energy to do the readings since Tuesday (or really since Sunday, but I tried on Monday and Tuesday anyway), I've just been taking a little rest because I don't want this task to become more important than the Relationship.

I'm mostly better, and I started getting back into "Following Jesus" a little bit yesterday, but I'm really excited to be caught up again in the next couple of days and read through all your blogs that I haven't been able to really dive into.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pearl, thanks for your post. Hope you keep feeling better. God really speaks to us through your posts. The Mann's are praying for you to get the balance and rest you need.

    ReplyDelete