DISCIPLESHIP 101

This blog is designed to be a place where we can encourage and challenge one another as we follow the risen Lord Jesus together!

Monday, December 13, 2010

WORSHIP

Friday's reading was on worship and how awesome was it to participate in that Revelation 4-5 scene Saturday night at the Whitcombe's! As we worship Saturday night at the christmas party i kept picturing the throne and the Lamb on it. As we closed with "Come Lord Jesus Come..." In my minds eye we were inviting the Lamb to come and Rule and Reign. Bring His kingdom here on Earth as it is in Heaven! Just really cool for me and this study has definately heightned the WORSHIP experience through voice and song for me! As we enter the final week of the study i encourage you to blog more than ever before. Let it be a time of closure on this period of study on your life. Thanks again guys for journeying along side me through this study. Your posts have been very encouraging and thought provoking! I look forward to this last week.

PEACE

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update Reid! True that!

    I'm hoping to get a chance to sit down and blog soon this week. And right now I'm juiced off the fact that I got to read through the chapter with almost half my team yesterday morning (driver-week style) and discuss how awesome prayer is in person.

    ReplyDelete